Workshop on communications evaluation
I recently conducted a one day training workshop for the staff of Gellis Communications on communications evaluation. We looked at several aspects including:
- How to evaluate communication programmes, products and campaigns;
- How to use the “theory of change” concept;
- Methods specific to communication evaluation including expert reviews, network mapping and tracking mechanisms;
- Options for reporting evaluation findings;
- Case studies and examples on all of the above.
Gellis Communications and myself are happy to share the presentation slides used during the workshop – just see below (these were combined with practical exercises – write to me if you would like copies)
Entry filed under: Campaign evaluation, Communication evaluation, Evaluation methodology, Evaluation reporting, Evaluation tools (surveys, interviews..), PR evaluation, Trainings, Seminars & Conferences.